In accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data, Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, and other regulations that modify, add or replace, we inform you that BRUSSI on its website: brussi.com.co, may use both own and third party cookies for various purposes. Therefore, we present below the COOKIES USE POLICY adopted by BRUSSI., Hereinafter THE COMPANY, which contains the necessary information that every user of the web pages should know about the use of the cookies he makes THE COMPANY or the third parties that it hires. THE COMPANY may modify this document at any time to keep it current and current. Therefore, we recommend that users review the date of preparation or update, which is established at the end of this document.
Definition and types of cookies.
A cookie is small information files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, Smartphone or Tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from said computer. Through cookies, web pages remember information about user visits, which allows a better and safer browsing experience to be provided. Cookies are associated both with anonymous users, that is, those who visit the Portals without identifying or registering, as those who do.
On the other hand, cookies are not a virus or any other type of malicious program that can damage users’ devices. Cookies cannot delete or read information from the computer or device of users.
Cookies are created or updated on the user’s computer or device automatically, when the user accesses the website of THE COMPANY, which allows it or the third parties that it hires, to track the user’s cookies and therefore the information that these cookies contain or obtain from the user. It is important to clarify that cookies are only read by the website that created them.
THE COMPANY may share information obtained through cookies with external persons or third parties (allies, customers, suppliers or companies linked to THE COMPANY), in order to improve user services. Likewise, the information received through cookies will be used by THE COMPANY and the previous third parties, for the purposes described in this document, and any of its updates.
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to who created them, how long they last and, finally, what purpose they have.
- Creation – Own or third-party cookies: they are own when cookies are managed from the terminal or domain of the same publisher, while they are from third parties, when not sent by the editor itself, but by another entity.
- Time – Session and persistent cookies: as for session cookies, the data collected will only be stored while the user is browsing the website. In the case of persistent data, the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a certain period of time.
- Purpose – Technical cookies / customization / analysis / advertising: technical cookies are those that allow traffic control and data communication; personalization cookies, which allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.), such as personalizing the search engine’s home page. The analysis cookies collect data on the behavior of the users and allow to elaborate a user profile. In this way you can analyze and detect browsing habits and improve the web, blog or e-Commerce to adapt to the user’s browsing needs. Finally, advertising collects data on the management of advertising spaces. These types of cookies allow, for example, to show users advertising banners that they may be potentially interested in.
Deactivation of cookies.
You can deactivate the cookies used on this website without affecting its operation; However, the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements shown on it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allow us to offer many content for free.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options >Privacy > Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options >Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or browser Help.
Validity: This policy is effective as of March 04, 2019